Thursday, September 05, 2013

Edge of the Empire

Tomorrow I get to play with a new group, and a new game. It's going to be a small group - three plus a GM. I'm very interested to see how the dynamic works, because I'm used to a much larger group. My regular weekly group is normally at least four and more often six. Will a smaller group lead to more role play, or just faster play. Wont find out too much the first night, just going to be getting to know everyone and create characters.

The game is Edge of the Empire - the new Star Wars game. I've played the beginner game and one game at GenCon and really like the dice mechanic. The rule book is very high quality, and so far the writing and the rules seem very well structured.

Work continues on Dragon Robot Games. Working on transitioning my GenCon game into a give away, creating an adventure for my boys and the kids of another gamer. This will also probably be another give away. Looking for feedback for future products.

No comments: